Monday, March 10, 2014

21 Days to a Healthier Me - Week 2

Week 2 on the 21-day Fix has begun. So far, I have stuck to the workouts, doing them every single day. I am already seeing results in my stomach. I love the workouts. They are short and challenging but easy to follow. My 5-year-old daughter joins in on a lot of them.

The food part is more of a challenge. With all the changes going on at home, we decided to head out to the coast for the weekend. Of course, that totally blew my eating plan. I took my containers with me, and we cooked most meals, so it could have been a lot worse. But, to confess my sins, I had french fries, a cookie, a latte and a fried flounder sandwich over the course of 4 days.

I am going to get back on track this week with my containers and clean eating. I still like the way the containers really point out what foods I eat most of and make me eat more vegetables. I am bumping up to the 1,500-calorie bracket because I look like I may be losing weight, and I need to be sure that I eat enough to maintain or even put on a few pounds in the remaining two weeks.

I'm excited to keep going and get to those after photos. I've started browsing through catalogs to find the perfect swimsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment